Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Update

I should have mentioned that little things like the weird shadow on my lip will be corrected by the photographer, as well as any other little mistakes that need photoshopping. For example, sometimes the shadows make my hair appear darker than it really is, so that will be lightened a bit so that it better matches what I actually look like. It won't be anything major, obviously, because I still want it to look like me, but don't let little things like that sway your choices! :)

2 comments:

mom said...

Looks like you are going to have to pick your favorites because your voters seem to think they are all good! Which they are, and so were the other 144!!!! That photog had such good material to work with, how could he go wrong??

Jenna said...

So...I've dropped the ball and never voted. And I'm like 15 posts behind, look at you write! Hope you picked pics that you liked- I really like the 10 that you picked out and also agree with your mom that they all look great. I can't believe they photshop stuff out of your pics, I didn't think there was anything to photoshop out of them! I'll try to catch up with your posts, but it might take me awhile!