Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Let Voting Commence!

I have narrowed down my headshot choices to 10, and would like your input. Here's what you have to do:

Go to: http://davecrossproofing.com/gallery/julia-poyer-2011#

Click: Enter the Gallery

When your mouse rolls over each picture, a little heart will appear in the upper right corner. Click that heart on the following pictures: #25, 38, 47, 50, 81, 90, 97, 99, 111, 114.

Then click on the home symbol at the top left of the page.

Click on My Favorites (it should say there are 10 images next to it).

This will let you view just the favorites. You can click on individual images to view them larger, then scroll through. You can also compare images side by side by clicking "compare" at the bottom right, then dragging the images you want to compare to the slots and then clicking "compare these images".

Keep in mind I'm looking for one full smile shot and one more serious looking shot, so you should vote on two. I'll try to make a poll but you can put your choices in the comments if you prefer.

Thanks for all your help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoever chose 81 and 114 didn't see the red spot on your lip which I think detracts some. I like 90 and 114 the best! You are beautiful in ALL the pictures!