Tuesday, November 6, 2007

No no no

Let me explain.

One day, as my roommates and I were hanging out together, looking through Backstage for possible auditions, I picked up the subscription postcard (even though we don't need it 'cause we already have a subscription to Backstage) and started filling it out with the most ridiculous info I could think of. I named myself Fallulah Baker, and I live at 523 Norrington Rd. in Cowtown, MI. My e-mail is Bakeit99@cookers.com. I showed my roommates what I had done and now my name is Fallulah when I'm in the apartment. Becca and Billie made up identities too. Becca is now Theodoe (that's not a typo, there is no 'r' in Theodoe) Baker, my husband who actually lives next door, and Billie is our across-the-street neighbor, Muhollah Clementine. We then spent about three hours speaking with Southern dialects and pretending to be these people. Call us strange, accuse us of having too much time on our hands, but then admit that it might be fun to pretend to be someone else for a while. And then remember that the three of us want to play pretend professionally. Who wouldn't? No, we're not weird...we're actors.

Fallulah Baker

PS- Our apartment name is Hogwarts. Not very original, perhaps, but there you go.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh, it all becomes clear now.
Thanks, Fallulah!

JuliaSP said...

All right, I'll bite. Who is this mysterious "anonymous"?

Anonymous said...

A different anonymous than has been writing, because I didn't write that and I am the one that has been writing all along... so now you have to guess who two of us are!!! hehe

I guess Fallulah almost is Christmas sounding. Falalalah... hmmm. not quite. Oh well.

JuliaSP said...

you people are so weird.

Jenna said...

Dude-

I liked the fun post- but what about news from your weekend? Did you end up getting to see Kathy and your friend? Did you go to that party- or is it next weekend? I want to hear all about your schmoozing!

P.S. I'm addicted to Heroes and watch it as soon as it is uploaded (illegally) to any site I can. This means I watch it right before I fall asleep- which in turn means I have very odd dreams. BUT- this season has FINALLY started to get interesting. And I LOVE DAVID ANDERS. Ahem, he's spectacular, especially as a bad guy- he was in Alias, which is also a good-ish show that I think you'd like. I love the fact that he's getting a bigger role in the show.

P.P.S. Idina Menzel's new cd comes out in Jan!!! I'm super stoked- check out the single that was released at www.idinamenzel.com

:)

Anonymous said...

Julia, one should never "bite".

Anonymous said...

Weird attracts weird, my friend!

Anonymous said...

it sounds like things are going well at the apt. i miss you guys so much.