Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Call Back

I went, I sang, I read, I left.

The director said, "Thanks Julia, that was great!"

'Great,' he said "Great!" Usually it's just, "OK, thanks. Bye." Or maybe, "That was good, thank you." But not "great!"

Anyway, I took that as a good sign. Whether or not it will result in my getting the job, I don't know, but it made me feel good about what I had done.

I don't know when I'll know, but I'll let you all know as soon as I know. You know?

While I wait, I will be in PA visiting the fam for Thanksgiving.

So, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! May you all stuff yourselves silly, then pass out on the couch.

Jules

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Yea! Great job! Have fun visiting your family! I wish I could go home for a Thanksgiving feast! Although- we had one up in Seoul at the Ambassador's house- it was pretty yummy, but didn't compare to being home :)

Jenna said...

...update...? Any news from the callback?

Anonymous said...

OK, the holiday is over, time for them to wake up and make up their minds.... are you on stage or not? When do you think you will hear?

Anony1

Anonymous said...

Hey Anony1, how are you?

Anony2