Monday, October 15, 2007

Sorry...

Perhaps I should have mentioned earlier that if you don't get a call later in the day, or maybe the next day, you can safely assume that you didn't get the part. So you can all stop holding your breath. BREATHE, GOSH DARN YOU!!!!! DON'T GIVE UP ON ME NOW! LIVE!!!!!!!!

Everyone OK? Good.

I don't know when my next audition will be, but I've got my eyes and other senses open and waiting, so if something comes along, I'll be ready.

In the meantime, I'm going to go watch some Buffy, since I FINALLY got season 7 back from Mary Katherine, who borrowed it for over a year. Of course, now I've lent season 6 to Bobby...who knows if I'll ever see it again. Note to self: stop giving away your Buffy.

Later,
Jules

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Stop giving away your Buffy" hmmmmm... definitely words to live by, in whatever context you choose!

Jenna said...

Hi Jules,

Good to see you updated, finally. :p I've been watching Buffy online and finished season 3- my favorite and have been selecting episodes at random. I forgot how fun they were to watch and I got flashbacks of sitting, wait, lying on your mom's couch for hours watching episode after episode!

-Jenna :)