Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blog posts may be dangerous to you health.

Heaven help you. I have just downloaded several episodes of Star Trek: TNG, and they now occupy a folder next to the Justice League episodes in Windows Movie Maker.

Run.

Run now, and run fast.

And far.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I'm already thinking about music selections...

OK, well I don't have music yet. But I have ideas, and you know how dangerous THOSE are.

And now I really ought to be asleep, so I'll leave the explanation of why I haven't been writing for another day. Or maybe not. Maybe I'll just pretend these hiatuses...hiati...hiat - erm, what IS the plural for 'hiatus'? - don't exist.

Goodnight.

Jules

3 comments:

mom said...

Glad to see you are back from you hiatication!

mom said...

oooh, I hat it when I don't proofread!

Anonymous said...

tee hee