Saturday, June 6, 2009

Answers and the IMDb

From looking at the time of this post I think you are in for some overtime!
No silly! I didn't write that post at 6am, I just scheduled it to post then. See, I had already posted the Beheading entry, and I didn't want to overload you with too many posts in one day. I like to spread my writing out as thin as possible. Like butter on my toast. Oh, who am I kidding? I heap my butter on toast. Forget that metaphor. What was I even talking about? Mmmm, toast.

Maybe you should get a friend and rent a camcorder and act out the scenes and then show that to your artist and they can pick the close-ups and stuff. Time-saver? Or time waster? I open the floor to the other regular commentors for a vote.

Well folks? What do you say? It sounds like the sort of thing someone on a sitcom would do, resulting in hilarious shenanigans. In other words, just another day in the life of me.

I notice that no one felt the need to comment on the excerpt. I realize I didn't give you much, but it was something...and I don't share many somethings that I've written.

That's fine. I'm not hurt.

(Weeps quietly in a corner.)



I'm over it.

Hey! So, I may be watching Star Trek right now. (No, not the movie that just came out, although I did go see it again last night.) There is a strong possibility that I am watching the original series online. It is also possible that I strolled over to my favorite website the IMDb, looked up Star Trek and found that you can watch episodes of the original series. And I may currently be watching the episode Court Martial from the first season. Maybe. But don't hold me to it.

But if I were, I would tell you it is both incredibly cheesy and incredibly awesome all at the same time. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??!!

Let's see: cheese is awesome, things with cheese on them are awesome, and awesomeness is often measured in amounts of cheese (just go with it).

Conclusion? I should not type blog entries while watching Star Trek. It makes me weird.

'Night,
Jules

2 comments:

F. Radcliffe said...

Hey! Stop stealing all my best lines, you two-bit hack who wrote a very compelling and interesting comic book dialogue snippet on which I didn't comment because I assumed more was forthcoming although I see now that I should have told you that I found it interesting and compelling and wanted to read the rest of it STAT! Nah, I kid, I kid. Steal away. But only you can do that. You and Simon Pegg.

Jenna said...

DUDE- So, now I'm going to weep in the corner. You didn't answer any of MY questions in the post. What am I chopped liver?


SOOOO- here they are again (you see, I'm persistent)

Has the acting class you were doing ended yet? How is/was it?

Did you get my fast, rambling message about a month ago about Zach and how he works for DC comics?

When do you move into your new place?

Will you post pics?

Can I come and visit next year?

What ever happened to that boy who was mentioned about two posts back?


P.S. I also commented on how I'd love to read your comic book- it's compelling. But you didn't comment on that EITHER (to be fair, I did comment after you posted this new post whining) :p