Friday, August 8, 2008

Coffee High

"Posts for August?" Jenna asks. Yeah, yeah, I'm gettin' to it!

I've been....procrastinating. I could lie, but you all know the truth anyway. And now, even though I have sat down to post a little something, I actually don't have time because I have to leave for work in about 10 minutes. It was all carefully planned by my subconscious. Devious little thing, isn't it?

I just got back from the beach! My roommate, Rachel, and our friend Maria, who is visiting from Argentina, decided to go to Coney Island and lay in the sun. It was lovely. They're still there, but I had to skedaddle because I have work at 3. Still, anytime spent in a place that is not work or the "batcave" is good. I think I may have even gotten a tan! I certainly have tan lines. So, I did the world a favor, because my white legs were starting to blind people on the street. I've seen it happen, it's not pretty. They scream and their eyes explode and drip gruesomely down their cheeks. Raise your hand if "Eww".

Whew! That second coffee really has me going now! I think I'll go run ten miles! Wow. I am seriously bouncing off the walls here, and I really have to go!

Must. Sell. Clothing. And. Handbags.

OK, I'm going now, but I will try to post more often. I was working on that video I told you about, several weeks ago, and that took up my blogging-time. It's really cool, though, and I can't wait for you guys to see it. Hopefully it will be done soon.

Later!
Jules

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Hey dude, just trying to keep you honest. :) Can't wait to see your new video.

F. Radcliffe said...

*raises hand, 'cause, DAMN*

Jenna said...

video? post? jules?

p.s. I want your cell phone number so I can bug you that way too!