Monday, August 25, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls and Donuts

Well, I wrote a whole entry that I just deleted. Trust me, you didn't want to read it anyway. It was just some whiny talk about feelings ooooooh feelings.

Basically, I was feeling down, again; and now I'm over it, again.

And now I have nothing to say.


Awkward.


So, you know when you're depressed, you can do some stupid things? Last Saturday night, I bought a box of cinnamon rolls. I had two this morning, and I'm thinking I might cap the day off with a third. I heat them in the microwave for 25 seconds. Ohmygosh. Delicious.

I almost went to Penn Station for Krispy Kreme donuts, but being depressed also makes you lazy, so I didn't.

I have to say, I am really sick of this funk I'm in. I think I need to have a big cry. Maybe I'll re-read Deathly Hallows, that would probably do it. Or I could watch Immortal Beloved, that always makes me sob. Have you seen that move? Depressing. But in a cathartic way.

Or I could clean my room. I always think better with a clean room, and there's something soothing about the act of cleaning it.

OK, another sucky entry. Sorry guys, you deserve better.

Jules

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jules, we love you and we don't want you to be in any more funks. That sounds funny--funks. Doesn't that just make you giggle a bit, or at least titter a tad?? That sounds funny, too,--titter (and tad). The english language is just hilarious!

Jenna said...

aw dude cheer up! (okay, that prob. wasn't the most helpful thing to say, but you know what I mean) I really should get your phone number so I can leave better, well hopefully, messages of encouragement, random facts, or just weird tidbits of info. Hm, tidbits is a funny word too.
ANYWAYS- hm, my random info for the day- did I tell you I want to Idina Menzel's summer tour concert?! I really can't remember if I did, but it was, of course, AMAZING!!! AHHH- soooo good it DEFIES good (I hope you appreciate the PUN). And with that random bit of randomness- no, I'm not high I promise) I bid you adieu. Miss you friend!