Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Dark Side of Music

Wow. I just wrote some spectacularly bad song lyrics right now. No, I’m not going to share them with you. Yes, they really are that bad. You should know that already, though, because I think I posted some haiku poems earlier this year, and lyrics are just poems for music, so if my poetry is that bad…well, you get the idea. Still, it’s interesting to write something completely different for a change. Now if only I could learn how to play guitar or piano, I could set my incredibly bad lyrics to some (no doubt) equally bad music and make a truly terrible song. Or maybe the world has enough of those already…yeah, I better not, there is a delicate balance between good music and bad music in the universe, and Beiber is already dangerously tipping that balance. One more bad song might just send us over the edge into chaos.


2 comments:

mom said...

ah, but your creative juices are flowing and that counts big in my book. Plus you made me chuckle right out loud!

jenna said...

hehe, sadly I know the Beiber songs...or song- working with tweens....*sigh*

anyways- your post made me think of Rachel's horrible songs on glee. Not to say that your songs would be as horrible as those...and if you don't know what I'm talking about, give the show another chance!!! some of the shows in season 2 aren't that great, but most are good.