Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a pleasant holiday...I know I did!

I now own more comic books than I can shake a stick at. A BIG stick. A stick that has other sticks growing out of it. So really, more like a root cluster.

Basically, if I get snowed in or otherwise trapped in my apartment, I'll be set for at least a week. I mean, I probably won't have enough food, but I'll have plenty to take my mind off my hunger pains.

I'm also reading I Am America (And So Can You!) by Stephan Colbert. Hilarious! Although, I do occasionally stop and think "there are actually people who agree with this stuff...and a lot of them run my country..." and then I usually scream until someone slaps me.

And finally, oh happy day, I got a raise! WOOHOO! I must work for the awesome-ist people in the world! Or I would, if that was actually a word.

As for auditions, I'm going to one next week.

Later,
Jules

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Root cluster--hilarious!

Raise--FABULOUS!!

Audition--Break a leg-ulous!!!?

Anonymous said...

Love the pic!!!!! FINALLY!!!

AND a raise. Fantabulous! Sounds like you still love your job which is all good.

Life is a race. What will catch up to you first? Snowstorm or lack of new comic books? If I remember right, you are a fast reader... those won't last you a week! Better get a few more to make sure, just in case...

F. Radcliffe said...

Congratulations on the raise! I got one too--a whopping $1.20 every two weeks. The system works!