Tuesday, July 31, 2007

To answer some questions...

I will be posting the short narratives which describe my job hunt, as well as the AMDA adventures (as soon as I find them), so that you will all be able to catch up with my life. Obviously, some of you have already read them, in which case, you are excused from reading them again. Unless you want to.

The poll: well, only one of you was right...the answer was Pangs. In fact, that is the only episode title from Buffy. I suspect that my sister was the one who was correct (aside from me...yes, I voted in my own poll, be quiet!) because I'm sure she recognized at least two of the other titles from other shows. Anyway, I only put that up there to see how the poll thing worked, so now I'll change it to a less frivolous question. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, shhhh...don't worry, everything will be all right...

Later,
Jules

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of blogging. You should put up photos of your abode in Park Slope for all to admire!

F. Radcliffe said...

Haha! Triumph!