Sunday, April 15, 2012

The First Step Is Admitting You Have a Problem

My own mother is encouraging me to drink and write. Doesn't she know that that is a dangerous combination?

Let's be honest, I did crack another beer...

And here I am, composing another post. Now, if only I remmebered how to sepll.

Whatever, I'm an awesome drunk-speller. I did just get 60 points on words 2ith friends for "moot". Yeah, that's right. I am awesome.

Now if only I didnj't keep having to get up to pee...

Seriously, though, as hilarious as I am, drinking and posting is a real issue with people all over the internet. And our biggest tool (haha, "tool") to combat this very real danger? Awareness.

So, if you know someone who is drinking and blogging, please. Make them aware, that you are aware.

That is all.

1 comment:

jenna said...

hehe! I miss your posts! You should post more! and drink more- your mom always knows what's right!!!