Monday, September 15, 2008

Holding Out For the Justice League

Steve. So far we've had coffee and dinner-and-a-movie. We've also talked on the phone, and I haven't hated every second of it. Are these good signs? I don't know; it's so hard to tell with me. I'm trying not to over-analyze it, which is why this entry isn't going to be about Steve. I just wanted to give you an update, 'cause I know all of you are on the edge of you seats.

This entry is really about a new video. I know: "Already?!" What can I say? I just got the urge and went with it. I think this is my finest one yet. It better be, anyway, because I spent half the night finishing it. I just kept saying, "I'm so close to being done, just work a little bit longer..." Pretty soon, it was four o'clock in the morning and I only had five hours before I had to get up and go to work. Oops.
Anyway, I think it's pretty spectacular. Maybe I should look into being an editor. Or someone who puts trailers together...what do you call that person? How do you become that person?
Sigh.
It will be a long week for me. I'm working 9 days in a row, and half of them are full days, so it's a lot of work. I don't mind, really, but it does mean that I have a lot less energy when I get home. Which is why this entry is so pathetic. I really just wanted to get this video up so you could see it. Maybe I'll feel more like writing in the morning. I'm going to try to get up earlier than usual, which means going to bed at an earlier (read: sane) hour.
Goodnight,

Jules

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better than fabulous!!!!!! My favorite is still The Flash, but I love this one. You are really good at this! There must be some sort of career possibilities,or at least a few $$$.

F. Radcliffe said...

That was freaking spectacular.

Anonymous said...

Hey, where is Jenna???

Jenna said...

hi- sorry I read the post the other night, but I was too tired to comment. I really like the video and am amazed that I finally know the song! You did a great job- I like all the other music too- they're usually perfect, I just never knew any of them.

"I was on the moon with Steeeve." Hm- hanging out is good! Just see what happens- it doesn't hurt to make new friends!!

^^

Anonymous said...

Whya haven't you posted this one on youtube? I was looking for it tonight and it wasn't there. :o(